Monday, July 8, 2013

Proposal Night...

Tonight was a very special night for my brother, his girlfriend and my niece. Tonight I had the opportunity to witness the most cutest proposal. It wasn't anything fancy or even expensive. The feeling that was there during the proposal was something very special.  It started off with Cassandras photo shoot (that I will be posting separate) and then my brothers surprise proposal. These are the moments I have captured. I'd also like to thank my husband for being there with me during this shoot and also my little sister, Ashley Losi. It was a beautiful night!





 

( I apologize for the small pictures. I'm having technical difficulties with Google BlogSpot that wont allow me to edit the sizes and positions of the pictures).  








2 comments:

  1. Thanks tree!..looks or-some!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trisha these are beautiful pics! They made me cry! Thank you so much for photographing my beautiful daughter, and capturing those special memories!!

    ReplyDelete